Click on links than wait 6 second and click on SKIP for support and download games

Gran Turismo 5 ALL DLC

GT5 ALL DLC (BCUS98114 and BCES00569)





Note
!!!!!!!:
It is necessary to have your GT5 updated to the latest update which is 2.09!
Please don't do like me and update directly to 2.09!!! It's not a good idea
Update from 1.05 - 2.09

  • The files may appear as images but they are not. Rename the extensions from 'jpeg' to 'zip', then extract the PKG file.
  • After install the PKG as any other pkg [make sure you have the GT5 2.09 update]
  • You may be required to be signed in to PSN as well as GT5 started.
  • Now at the main menu after signing in to PSN, go to the dlc symbol
  • Install all the vehicles, tracks etc.
  • The vehicles will be located at the car delivery, just get all the vehicles there
  • Enjoy the new vehicles, tracks and other stuf  

Code:
BCUS98114 (US Version) LINK:
https://safelinking.net/p/e39e2ca738

BCES00569 (EUR Version) LINK:
https://safelinking.net/p/1d47a842c6 

8 commenti:

  1. i have 2.13

    can i do it or psn will kick me *_*

    i dont have money to buy new ps3 .

    RispondiElimina
  2. I have a 2.13 and loaded a file packaging but where I put the file because I put it in the memory and I can not install the file from anywhere I can not install the file!What do I do?

    RispondiElimina
  3. any chance of an update of the newer DLCs?

    RispondiElimina
  4. pq não consigo baixa do dropbox, só fica na foto

    RispondiElimina